Friday, January 22, 2010

News article that will make you sick!

This is horrible and disgusting! The news story i am attaching is about a boy who brought home a bad report card. What would you do? I would probably take away video games or whatever they are really into until they showed me their grades were imporving.

So, this mother decided that her 12 year old son needed to kill his hamster. Not only kill it, but kill it with a hammer!!!!! how disgusting. What was going through her head when she decided this? Luckily the child has been taken away. And luckily he told someone what she made him do. click here to see the story.

I heard it this morning in the car after dropping Ethan off. I about spit my coffee out. Brooke heard it too and said "that's mean." Your darn right Brooke!

0 comments: