Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tattle telling



Tattle telling is in full force in my house! I hear it even if someone gets more then one vanilla wafer out of the bag at a time. My kids insist on telling on every single little thing. By lunch time i want to plug my MP3 to my ears and ignore them. LOL. I didn't know there were so many things to tell about. Even if you ignore them when they are telling, they become little broken records who keep repeating it over and over and over! I have tried telling them things that are ok to tell about but it seems to make sense for maybe 15 minutes then they forget. AGH! This is defiently a stage that i wish i could see an end to soon, but i have a bad feeling this is an end that isn't going to come anytime soon.

Enjoy these comics i found ;o)





0 comments: