Friday, March 4, 2011

Out of the mouth of Brooklynn

Brooklynn is very verbal, as most of us know. She has a very active imagination and is one of those children where you often wonder, "where did that come from?!"

So, now I must tell you about a conversation we had the other night. I am slightly worried, lol. Enjoy and hopefully we can all pray for her (and Jess too!)

Brooke: I am the devil's child. He came one night and took me, he put a hole in my belly with his wand. I am so bad that he gave me to God. Then God gave me to you mommy. Only I am too bad for you so you gave me to Nana, then to Grammy. I was still too bad so I went to Nani, then Aunt KK. Aunt KK gave me to Aunt Jess. I am still there. She can handle me even though I am still  bad. She needs me there. She makes me change those dirty baby diapers. They are so stinky. I have to stay and play with that baby too.

Me: Ok. So are you still at Aunt Jess's?

Brooke: Yes.

Enjoy your weekend! :)

0 comments: